Money is the ultimate thing in the world . It is the Very important one to run our life . There are many ways to make money in this huge World , but the very important thing is we have to make it in a LEGIT manner . That alone brings HAPPINESS & SATISFACTION .
College & School students can even make money by spending just 1-2 hours a day , without affecting their studies , this help them to Stand on their own .
When you google it ” How to make money ?” – google lists out thousands of ways to make money online . There are lot of Websites which helps you to make money online , Beware : Huge Spam sites are also there who just sucks all your work & effort and wont even pay a penny .
Coming to my point : Why are you working for Someone ? Be the BOSS 🙂
I will tell the Exact method to make money online , Keep in Mind ” You No need to pay me ” . Im just Sharing what i Experienced in past 5 Years of tasting online Income .
3. Your Precious Time & Effort
How much investment is needed ?
The Investment is very low , You can get Domain name for just 1$ & Webhosting for just 0.01$ ( For One Month) ,and the very important investment is your Precious Time & Effort .
Im not interested in Sharing the Whole thing in Public domain , I will send the access link to Only Those who are interested . Enter your email Id in the comment Section Below , Will Send you the ” Exact Money Making Guide “
What is LPG portability?
Portability is the option to a dissatisfied customer to shift to a distributor of her choice- within a cluster of distributors of IndianOil, HPC and BPC.
The option of the customer to migrate results in keeping distributors on their toes and thereby improved service to customers.
The customer needs to submit her application through the portal, which automatically gets converted into a transfer process even without the consent of the parent distributor. The customer can subsequently complete the documentation at the new distributorship within the stipulated time. This process does away with the need to physically approach the distributor with a transfer request.To register for Portability, the consumers need to do the following:
1. Visit www.mylpg.in and select her/his company.
2. Register themselves on the site if not registered already.
3. See the distributors available in the cluster and their star rating in terms of refill delivery performance ( 5 Star- Excellent, 4 Star- Good, 3 star- Average,2 Star- below Average and 1 star – Poor).
4. Choose the distributor of her/his Choice from the cluster.
5. The consumer will then receive an email confirming the registration and advising details of procedure.
6. In case of Intra-Company (same company) portability request, consumer has to just visit only the new distributor with copy of the email and get enrolled.
7. In case of Inter-Company transfer, as the equipment is not compatible across companies, consumer will need to visit the existing distributor and surrender cylinder and pressure regulator, collect refund/ transfer documents and then approach the chosen distributor for reconnection by paying the same deposit as earlier.
8. No transfer fee or additional security deposit will be charged for transfer of connection under portability scheme.
9. Proactive electronic tracking of the portability request with escalation matrix and its closure is in place to ensure that a consumer does not have any difficulty in moving to the distributor of his choice.
How to to Get Incometax Practitoner license in India ?
To qualify for appearance as an authorised representative as prescribed under Sec. 288(2), he should be: “(i) A person related to the assessee in any manner, or a person regularly employed by the assessee; or (ii) Any officer of a scheduled bank with which the assessee maintains a current account or has other regular dealings; or (iii) Any legal practitioner who is entitled to practice in any civil court in India; or (iv) An accountant; or (v) Any person who has passed any accountancy examination recognized in this behalf by the Board; or (vi) Any person who has acquired such educational qualifications as the Board may prescribe for this purpose”. `Accountant’ in Sec. 288(2)(iv) is a Chartered Accountant or any other Accountant or auditor recognized under Sec. 226 of the Companies Act, 1956, which recognizes besides a Chartered Accountant only a firm of which all the partners are Chartered Accountants. Accountancy examinations recognized by the Board under Rule 50 read with section 288(2)(v) are: (i) National Diploma in Commerce with Advanced Accountancy and Auditing as elective subject; (ii) Government Diploma in Company Secretary ship awarded by Department of Company Affairs, Government of India; (iii) Final examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India; (iv) Final examination of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India; (v) Departmental examination for Officers (Group A and B) by the Central Board of Direct Taxes; (vi) Revenue Audit examination for Section Officers of the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
Educational Qualification for Incometax Practitoner :
Educational qualification under Rule 51 read with Sec. 288(2)(vi) are:
A degree in Commerce or Law conferred by any of the following Universities:
I. Indian Universities: Any Indian University incorporated by any law for the time being in force besides other named Universities in England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Burma and Pakistan. It may be seen from the above that though entitlement to legal practice is required under Sec. 288(2)(iii), any degree in law from any Indian university should be an adequate qualification under Rule 51. In the result, though the degree of Bachelor of General Law (BGL) with any Indian University may not entitle the holder to practice law, it would be an adequate qualification for practice. As for graduation in Financial Analysis, since such degree may not be understood as degree in commerce or law, it may not qualify for practice, unless the concerned authorities move the Board for a specific notification drawing their attention to the syllabus, so that if it accords with the requirements of commerce education, it may well be notified in future.